Our most recent inspection (18/01/2017) rated us as Good.
- The management team works very well to include staff in frequently evaluating their practice, This supports them effectively to identify and make ongoing improvements.
- Children benefit from the consistent liaison staff have with other professional involved in their care and learning. Staff target activities to effectively support each child, including those who have special educational needs and/or disabilities.
- Staff are friendly and reassuring. They build strong bonds with children, who gain confidence, settle easily and feel emotionally secure in their care.
- Staff provide an exciting range of purposeful activities that effectively encourage children's participation and learning through play. Children make good progress.
- Children behave well. Staff praise children often for their achievements.